Fonterra Ventures has been set up within Fonterra to deliver new revenue streams by investigating global trends, emerging companies and new business models. The team are constantly on the look-out for new, innovative ways to accelerate growth globally.
What is the Fonterra Ventures Special Assignments Squad (SAS)?
The Fonterra Ventures SAS is an exclusive squad of talented tertiary students that we will call on to assist the team to scope, ideate and trial new opportunities. You will have the opportunity to complete a wide variety of assignments including (but not limited to) market scans, company research, commercial scoping, digital design and assisting with the execution of in-market trials.
The location of the work and time commitment will depend on the project you’re part of. Reliability & commitment is vital – once you are assigned to a project, you will be expected to carry this through to completion.
Why apply to be part of the Fonterra Ventures SAS?
- Competitive base pay with potential to earn a bonus if quality of work is high
- Variety in the type of work available
- First hand experience working in the start up space and being connected to the future of the business world
Send your CV along with a short blurb on yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear about:
- What you study
- Why you think you would be a good member of the SAS
- If you have taken part in programmes relating to innovation & entrepreneurship and what your key learnings were.
Flick us a quick message at email@example.com
Applications close July 28th (Friday)!